04 Feb SUPPORT BILL SB222/HB305 The Protection of Medical Freedom Act
Dear Trump America-First” Conservatives,
As you may know, during COVID lockdowns and medical tyranny in our state, I worked with several local people who refused the jab and submitted their religious exemptions only to be denied and fired from their jobs. Some who were close to retirement had to quit; others continued to fight, waiting up to a year to be reinstated. This employee jab mandate enforced by so many employers was not the only issue. We also had discrimination against the “unjabbed” in regard to medical care and I made several calls on these subjects to Tallahassee. Now, these items are being addressed and rightfully so.
Florida State Senator Joe Gruters filed bill SB222, the “Protection of Medical Freedom.”
Our Florida legislature has finally addressed medical freedoms vs medical tyranny on the federal level. Here are the bill’s highlights:
· prohibit the state from collecting people’s immunization status without permission or giving it to the feds;
· ban vaccine passports for ANY vaccine, not just covid;
· ban employers from discriminating in any way against employees based on ANY vaccination or immunity status;
· prohibit healthcare providers from conditioning treatment on ANY vaccine status; and a lot more.
· expands existing Florida protections passed during the pandemic but deletes covid-19, so it would apply to ANY disease and not just covid. Adding ‘immunization’ status’ to the list of protected classes under Florida’s civil rights law (age, sex, religion, race, etc) is a game-changer.
Here’s how broadly the bill would define “immunization status” as a protected civil rights class:
(12) “Vaccination or immunity status,” with respect to an individual, means whether he or she has been administered a vaccination for or is otherwise immune to a particular disease.
It would be the gold standard, far beyond anything provided in any other state.
Email your legislators in support of this Bill. Fill out the form on the ‘Stand for Health Freedom’ website: https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/sb222/
Thank you to our great Florida Legislature!!!!
Trump Club of St Johns County
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.