The New World Order Plan is Exposed!
by Diane Scherff
Just prior to the 2020 Vice Presidential Debate Wednesday night, President Trump announced his miraculous and expedited COVID recovery due to a drug called Regeneron’s REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail, which has proven to effectively reduce viral levels and improve symptoms. He tweeted that he plans to offer this drug for free. While this is HUGE news, I only heard about it from our Trump Campaign call when the President made us aware of his tweet asking us to spread the word. Of course, the news media was silent because the “plan” is to prolong the virus’s symptoms creating more fear, not giving hope to Americans.
During the Vice Presidential Candidate Debate, Democrat VP candidate Kamala Harris blasted VP Pence and the White House for their poor handling of the COVID pandemic and flatly refused to take a vaccine under the Trump Administration. What she really meant was she would not take the vaccine that the New World Order is planning to unleash on unsuspecting Americans and many others worldwide.
The COVID “plandemic” it appears, may have been the brainchild of several Democrat foundations run by a few of the greedy, control-hungry elites who have been planning this since 2010. A recent video is surfacing from VoiceTV Nigeria which claims that the Rockefeller Foundation’s document called “Lock Step” outlines the scenario of a “New Economy based on Human Activity by Bill Gates” which hypothesizes a ‘simulated global outbreak, required steps, various phases, overall timeline and expected outcomes.’ (Rockefeller – Lock Step, 2010).
The Lock Step document eerily foreshadows the COVID pandemic which has been played out by the Rockefeller foundation, Melinda and Bill Gates foundation and the Clinton foundation, to name a few. These three powerful, liberal elites and their faux foundations have managed to create a virus, spread it effectively, essentially shut down the world and instill fear in everyone…even though it’s just a bad flu bug. All so they can control the world. You think I’m kidding?
Here’s just an example from the Lock Step document in relation to COVID:
- Create a very contagious but super low mortality rate virus to fit the needed plan
- Create a weaponized version of the virus with a much higher mortality rate as a “BACKUP plan” ready to be released in phase 3 BUT ONLY IF NEEDED
- Transport the research strain to a different class 4 lab (National Microbiology Lab in Winnipeg Canada) and have it stolen and smuggled out by China (Shi Zhengli) on purpose and taken to China’s only class 4 lab (Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan China)
- Fund all the talking heads (Fauci/Birx/Tedros…) and agencies (WHO/NIAID/CDC/UN…) that would be involved with pandemic response prior to the planned release
- Create and fund the vaccination development as MANDATORY and roll-out plan so its capable of being rolled out on a global scale (Gates – Decade of Vaccines: Global Vaccine Action Plan, 2010-2020)
- Release the research strain at the Wuhan Institute of Virology itself and then blame it’s released on a natural scapegoat as the wanted primary script (the Wuhan wet market, Nov’19)
- Downplay the human-to-human transmission for as long as possible to allow the strain to spread on a global scale before any country can lock down/respond to avoid initial infection
- Once a country has seed infection in place, lock down incoming/outgoing travel but keep the transmission within the country spreading for as long as possible
- Once enough people in a country/region are infected, enact forced quarantines/isolation for that area and expand the lock down regions slowly over time
- Over-hype the mortality rate by tying the research strain to deaths that have little to nothing to do with the actual virus to keep the fear and compliance at a maximum (if anyone dies for ANY reason and is found they have COVID or symptoms consider it a COVID death)
- Keep the public quarantined for as long as possible to destroy the region’s economy, create civil unrest, breakdown the supply chain, and cause the start of mass food shortages, as well as cause people’s immune system to weaken due to lack of interaction with other people/bacteria
- Downplay and attack any potential “treatments” and continue to echo that only a “cure” is viable to fight this virus (aka a vaccine)
- Continue to drag out the quarantine over and over and over again (in 2 week intervals) causing more and more people to eventually stand up and protest/defy them
- Eventually end the phase 1 quarantine once they get enough public push-back, and publicly state that they still think it’s “too early” to end the isolation but are going to do it anyways
- Once the public goes “back to normal” wait a few weeks and then continue to over-hype the research strain mortality rate and combine it with the increase in deaths due to people dying from standard illnesses at a higher rate than normal
- After a rather long phase 2 lock down (6+ months), roll-out the vaccination program + vaccine certification and make it mandatory for everyone
- If the majority of people go against the agenda then release the weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS tribrid strain as phase 3, a virus with a 30%+ mortality rate
- Enact the new economy model (Microsoft-Cryptocurrency System Using Body Activity Data) based on human behavior and willingness to submit, using food/water/shelter and other essentials as a weapon of enforcement of the new economic system (Gates 5g network)
Welcome to the New World Order.
As President Trump continues to fight the “plandemic,” the New World Order progresses with their diabolical plan to control us. Kamala Harris, Joe Biden and Obama are just pawns in this dirty game of deceit. So what do we do?
Spread the word, do your research and fight…
What Has Trump Ever Done for Us?
by Robert Blau
In one of the funniest sequences in Monty Python’s “Life of Brian,” John Cleese plays a rabble-rousing resistance leader seeking to spur his Peoples Front for the Liberation of Judea followers on to resistance action against the Roman Empire. He asks what he thinks will be a rhetorical question: “What have the Romans ever done for us?” Instead of hearing back “Nothing,” he gets a full list of actual accomplishments, forcing him to recast the question, with much frustration, as: “OK, except for the roads, medicine, irrigation, aqueducts, education, law and order, wine, sanitation, public health, and fresh water, what have the Romans ever done for us?” The link to the video is here:https://youtu.be/Y7tvauOJMHo
Fast forward to 2020, and we could imagine a similar scene with a Democrat party candidate, a CNN correspondent, or even a never-Trumper trying to build support with his or her constituency, starting with “What has Trump ever done for us?” If the constituents answer honestly, as the Monty Python Judeans did, you could come up with a pretty long list, requiring the “resistance” leader to recast the question as follows:
“Well, except for the
- rebuilt military, including creation of the U.S. Space Force
- improved security at our southern border
- nomination of three outstanding jurists to the Supreme Court
- talking out of leaders of ISIS and Iranian terrorist paramilitaries
- peace treaties negotiated between Israel and two Arab countries
- an economic treaty negotiated between Kosovo and Serbia
- U.S. energy independence
- historically low unemployment numbers, especially for minorities
- improved support for historically black colleges and universities
- prison reform
- vastly improved service at Veterans Administration hospitals
- renegotiation of NAFTA to obtain the U.S.-Mexico,Canada Agreement
- approval of the Keystone pipeline
- record performance of the stock market
- moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- improving U.S. terms of trade with China
- increased contribution to common defense by NATO allies
- streamlining of approvals for an eventual COVID vaccine
- and keeping the USA at peace and out of unnecessary foreign wars,
. . .What has Donald Trump ever done for us?”
Government Officials including Trump Club Member Robert Blau Endorse Trump AND HE TWEETED THANKS!
A group of 70 senior government officials who worked with various Republican administrations dating back to Richard Nixon endorsed President Trump for re-election on Monday, citing his accomplishments on foreign policy and national security. The President tweeted a huge Thank you!
Trump Grassroots Team Florida Cultivates 2016 Trump Campaign Leaders
The 2016 SJC Trump Campaign Chairs/volunteers have helped secure over 3,000 poll watchers for Early Voting in all 67 counties. Thank you to all who signed up!
- We still need poll watchers for Election Day! Go to: DefendYourBallot.com.
- TRUMP TALK 2.0 – The Trump Club will be making voter calls on Saturday Oct. 10, 17, 24, 31 9:30am – 12n. You can make calls from your home! Please email Earliene Shipper: EShipper.VP@TrumpSJC.club your name, email address and phone # so we can give you an account!
- Trump Club Candidate Night Oct. 12th to help garner volunteers to help Pro-Trump candidates.
From the White House 10.8.20
The fastest recovery in history!
11.4 million. That’s how many new jobs the U.S. economy has added since May—when experts were still predicting that the unemployment rate would hit 20 percent and that American job losses would continue to mount for months to come.
Instead, President Trump has led what is on track to be the fastest economic recovery in U.S. history, the Council of Economic Advisers says. During the last five months, more than half of all job losses from the pandemic have already been recovered.
That’s no accident. Following the Great Recession, the Obama-led “recovery” required over two years to achieve an unemployment rate of 8.4 percent. Under President Trump, Americans accomplished that goal in one month earlier this year.
Two big reasons explain the difference. The first is that President Trump’s pro-growth, pro-worker agenda makes our economy’s fundamentals stronger. In 2019, before Coronavirus swept the world, American incomes hit a record high while U.S. poverty rates hit a record low. Median incomes saw their biggest one-year jump ever.
When America is strong, it can withstand any global recession and bounce back quickly. President Trump cut taxes, fixed overregulation, replaced NAFTA, brought back manufacturing jobs, and held China and others accountable for breaking trade rules.
The second reason is that President Trump took targeted action to help American workers and families after the Coronavirus outbreak.
Instead of exploiting the global crisis to grow the reach of government and pass unrelated legislation—something Democrats love to do—the Trump Administration negotiated the CARES Act, implemented the Paycheck Protection Program, extended supplemental unemployment benefits, paused student loan payments, and halted evictions.
Just yesterday, the Administration took more action to protect American jobs by tightening the requirements on foreign worker visas. A new rule will limit the ability of corporations to replace American workers with cheap foreign labor—especially important as our economy reopens from the pandemic and more of our citizens look for jobs.
“No one can compete with American workers when they’re given a fair and level playing field, which has not happened for decades,” President Trump said.
Democrats in Congress, unfortunately, aren’t interested in more bipartisan, targeted relief. Instead, Speaker Nancy Pelosi stuffed her bill with a far-left activist wish list, including ending voter ID requirements and bailing out profligate state governments.
“Speaker Pelosi continues to throw out all kinds of reasons for the failure on the negotiations, other than looking in the mirror,” White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told Fox News this morning.
Even without Democrats’ help, President Trump is keeping his promise to put American workers and families first. In addition to the fastest economic recovery in history, America leads the world in Coronavirus testing and is on track to deliver a vaccine by the end of this year, thanks to the record-setting Operation Warp Speed.
This historic result—and the important actions that led to it—don’t often make the headlines. The corporate news media has different priorities than most Americans do. But the real-world impact felt in living rooms across our country matters far more than the partisan gossip coming out of newsrooms in Washington, D.C., or New York.
“The last time the unemployment rate fell this much following its peak occurred between 1982 and 1999 following the global oil crisis, requiring almost 18 years, five presidential terms, and three administrations,” the Council of Economic Advisers writes.
“The recovery the United States is witnessing now is almost 41 times faster than that.”
St Johns County Voter Registration Totals – 10.8.20
We MUST show our support for Republicans running for Congress in Florida!
Young Conservative Brothers!
There is a new Conservative Activist group on YouTube. Their Youtube Channel is Young Conservative Brothers. “As Americans and seeing our country move to Socialism, we deem it’s important to put conservative views on top news and controversial topics.”
Let’s support these young conservative brothers!